Join our Team: Association Administrator
Reigate & Banstead Conservative Association are seeking a dynamic and talented association administrator to support and assist the officers in delivering the objectives and activities of the association in an efficient and professional way.
We have recently moved to a virtual office model and are creating a flexible and capable team of our officers, an agent and are now looking for an administrator to work alongside us.
We will be delivering excellent services for our members, running successful campaigns and fundraising through a lean and exciting model based on flexible and virtual working as a team.
The job is 10 hours per week (flexible) - £7800/annum
If you would like to join our team then please do get in touch.
The job description is attached.
Please contact the Chairman Dr Ben Mearns via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for information or to apply. Applications will be accepted by email with an attached CV.
JOB DESCRIPTION – Reigate & Banstead Conservative Association Administrator
10 hours per week (flexible) - £7800/annum
To support and assist the officers in delivering the objectives and activities of the association in an efficient and professional way. The objectives of the association are to elect Conservatives both locally and across the nation and to raise funds in order to do so.
The association has a virtual office including telephone answering and mail redirection services. The successful applicant will work closely between the virtual office, the agent and the officers working flexibly and using technology remotely to ensure that all administrative tasks are correctly prioritised and dealt with efficiently and professionally:
- Ensure that all enquiries and other correspondence (physical and electronic) are directed appropriately in a timely manner to the appropriate team member.
- Respond to telephone calls and emails in a professional and helpful manner.
- Maintain the membership/elector database (Votesource).
- Build a team of volunteers to assist with administration and campaign activities.
- Assist the officers of the association with correspondence and in completing tasks.
- Support meetings of the association online and through the virtual office.
- Maintain the association’s diary.
- Liaise with our political partners and their teams.
To assist the Association Officers:
- Assist the Chairman in the running of the association and its virtual office.
- Coordinate the implementation of the Strategy Plan.
- Liaise with the Surrey Area Team, MP and Conservative Council Groups.
- Support the branches of the association.
Deputy Chairman Political
- Work closely with the Agent to ensure all campaign activities are coordinated and communicated, including candidate selection processes.
- Arrange the purchase and delivery of campaign materials.
- Coordinate volunteers in entering data, including marked registers.
Deputy Chairman Membership & Fundraising
- Assist in sustaining and increasing the membership of the association.
- Communicate with the membership on a regular basis, including weekly emails.
- Coordinate a diary of events for the association and support their delivery.
- Assist with the accounts of the association using online software.
- Administer day to day expenditure in line with the agreed budget.
- Process payments to and from the association.
Please see attached.