I have lived in Tadworth for most of my life and have got to know and understand the issues confronting residents. Working with my fellow councillors and local businesses, I want to ensure Lower Kingswood, Tadworth and Walton becomes an even more special place to live and work in.
- Has two grown up sons and two grandchildren with a third due in April.
- Has represented the Tadworth and Walton ward since 2000.
- Is currently the Borough’s Health and Mental Health champion; Chair of Standards and Chair of the Harlequin Theatre.
- Four years ago she started the twice-yearly village clean up which has now become a community event.
- Vice Chair of Jubilee Woodland, which was created six years ago by a group of like-minded volunteers.
|My pledges for Lower Kingswood, Tadworth & Walton.png||437.02 KB|