I have lived in the Borough for over twenty-five years, the last seventeen as a Kingswood resident. I was chairman of the Kingswood Residents’ Association before joining the Council. I have a real passion for our communities, doing all I can to ensure we deliver better local government.
- Married to Judy, with one teenage son
- First elected as a councillor in 2012 and currently chairman of the Council’s Planning Committee
- A leader in Technical Research & Development and in Broadcast & Telecoms Regulation
- Loves the big outdoors and is a keen hill walker
- Plays the piano and pipe organ, and enjoys singing
|My pledges for Chipstead, Kingswood & Woodmansterne.png||553.57 KB|